Conquering the dating market—from an economist’s point of viewAfter more than twenty years, economist Paul Oyer found himself back on the dating scene—but what a difference a few years made. Dating was now dominated by sites like Match.com, eHarmony, and OkCupid. But Oyer had a secret weapon: economics.It turns out that dating sites are no different than the markets Oyer had spent a lifetime study...
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press (January 7, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 81652
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: If you're a bad shopper, you might over-pay for melons at the grocery store or get taken by a car dealer. If you're a bad "shopper" in a so-called matching market, you might end up with a spouse you can't stand (or who can't stand you) and a job you ...
- Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating epub
- Download Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating epub
- Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating text
- 978-1422191651 epub
- Download Paul Oyer epub
- Download Paul Oyer ebooks
- Download Business and Money pdf books
Here Your brain on ink pdf link Read Fallingwater rising frank lloyd wright e j kaufmann and americas most extraordinary house ebook engegegreg.wordpress.com Electronic evices conventional current version 9th eition