Conquering the dating market—from an economist’s point of viewAfter more than twenty years, economist Paul Oyer found himself back on the dating scene—but what a difference a few years made. Dating was now dominated by sites like Match.com, eHarmony, and OkCupid. But Oyer had a secret weapon: economics.It turns out that dating sites are no different than the markets Oyer had spent a lifetime study...
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press (January 7, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 81652
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: If you're a bad shopper, you might over-pay for melons at the grocery store or get taken by a car dealer. If you're a bad "shopper" in a so-called matching market, you might end up with a spouse you can't stand (or who can't stand you) and a job you ...
- Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating epub
- Download Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating epub
- Everything I Ever Needed to Know about Economics I Learned from Online Dating text
- 978-1422191651 epub
- Download Paul Oyer epub
- Download Paul Oyer ebooks
- Download Business and Money pdf books
Download Cooking with oo book pdf at djroychiwaper.wordpress.com Download Souleater oe pdf at badbloodwatara.wordpress.com Yeti turn out the light Download The art of happiness penguin classics pdf at debtfreetyanswith.wordpress.com