Captain William Parker's autobiography provides a unique insight into the United States Navy of the mid-19th century during an era when the Age of the Sail was coming to an end and the advent of steam power and ironclads was beginning. He entered the U.S. navy as a midshipman on the 19th day of October, 1841, being then fourteen years of age, on a ship under Commodore Perry. It is also the story o...
Paperback: 338 pages
Publisher: Independently published (November 22, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 5073486
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: Great book pertaining the Civil War period by a man who lived it. Well written. Read it several times and given it as gifts....
- Naval Officer: My Service in the U.S. and Confederate Navies (Abridged, Annotated) pdf
- Download Naval Officer: My Service in the U.S. and Confederate Navies (Abridged, Annotated) pdf
- Naval Officer: My Service in the U.S. and Confederate Navies (Abridged, Annotated) txt
- 978-1519059734 pdf
- Download Captain William Harwar Parker epub
- Download Captain William Harwar Parker books
- Download History pdf books
Read The art of assassins creed origins ebook butunmuchisue.wordpress.com Read Cambell biology 10th eition access coe ebook allceszainec.wordpress.com Here Aterlie knowlege pdf link Here Extra large print us presidents word search pdf link Marine cors coloring age Download Masters of british literature volume b pdf at castlepropmorocand.wordpress.com Suertram greatest hits Caliornia contractors license law an reerence book Download Pocket book of poetry pdf at 51phodashidust.wordpress.com