Metalworking in copper is an ancient and rewarding art. Used by human beings for more than 4,000 years, this long-lasting, widely available and very forgiving material lends itself to the creation of beautiful figurative sculptures, as well as abstract forms. In this book, lifelong sculptor Sue White-Oakes and writer Jim Pratt explain the craft of working in copper with the novice metalworker in m...
Series: Basics of Sculpture
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: A&C Black Visual Arts (April 11, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.3 x 10.6 inches
Amazon Rank: 676541
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: While I may never get around to copper sculpture, there are many techniques that I do use for jewelry. The book and the examples are inspirational, and well worth owning....
- Sculpting in Copper (Basics of Sculpture) epub
- Download Sculpting in Copper (Basics of Sculpture) pdf
- Sculpting in Copper (Basics of Sculpture) txt
- 1408152436 epub
- Download Jim Pratt epub
- Download Jim Pratt ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography pdf books