The discovery of mirror neurons in the 1990s led to an explosion of research and debate about the imitative capacities of the human brain. Some herald a paradigm shift on the order of DNA in biology, while others remain skeptical. In this revolutionary volume Jean- Michel Oughourlian shows how the hypotheses of René Girard can be combined with the insights of neuroscientists to shed new light on t...
Series: Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture
Paperback: 228 pages
Publisher: Michigan State University Press; 1 edition (January 1, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1621032
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Réné and Jean have answered questions I've had since childhood. It's made my Buddhist practice better and helped me to understand true self-empowerment. Buddhists say "avoid identification." This is right to an extent but Jean's explanation is more t...
- The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) epub
- Download The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) epub
- The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) text
- 9781611861891 pdf
- Download Jean-Michel Oughourlian pdf
- Download Jean-Michel Oughourlian ebooks
- Download Medical Books epub books
Download Melusine pdf at alkettzakiun.wordpress.com Here Cmf design the fundamental principles of colour material and finish design pdf link Download Code geass lelouch of the rebellion vol 1 pdf at capsdentio.wordpress.com Allout 3 the ties that bin