The discovery of mirror neurons in the 1990s led to an explosion of research and debate about the imitative capacities of the human brain. Some herald a paradigm shift on the order of DNA in biology, while others remain skeptical. In this revolutionary volume Jean- Michel Oughourlian shows how the hypotheses of René Girard can be combined with the insights of neuroscientists to shed new light on t...
Series: Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture
Paperback: 228 pages
Publisher: Michigan State University Press; 1 edition (January 1, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1621032
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Réné and Jean have answered questions I've had since childhood. It's made my Buddhist practice better and helped me to understand true self-empowerment. Buddhists say "avoid identification." This is right to an extent but Jean's explanation is more t...
- The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) epub
- Download The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) epub
- The Mimetic Brain (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture) text
- 9781611861891 pdf
- Download Jean-Michel Oughourlian pdf
- Download Jean-Michel Oughourlian ebooks
- Download Medical Books epub books
Western win an introuction to oetry Download Introucing the beatles value pdf at blacktiepikaro.wordpress.com Here Luis e gongora oems pdf link Download Pocket book of poetry pdf at 51phodashidust.wordpress.com Here Ullmetal alchemist the lan o san pdf link