“This is pure Neruda at his prime, which is to say incomparable.”—Choice“The Separate Rose represents Pablo Neruda at the peak of his art, and William O’Daly has done an important service by bringing it before American readers with such care.”—The Bloomsbury ReviewThe coast of Easter Island—the most isolated inhabited island in the world—is adorned with gigantic and miraculous stone statues. Nerud...
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Copper Canyon Press; 2nd ed. edition (August 1, 2005)
Language: English, Spanish
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 7.4 inches
Amazon Rank: 1329504
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Neruda's early poem, RAPA NUI, (part of CANTO GENERAL) was topographically inaccurate (he had the Moai facing outwards rather than overlooking the settlements) and his Whitmanic expansiveness was pumped-up some. However, late in life, he visited the...
- The Separate Rose (Kage-an Books) (English and Spanish Edition) epub
- Download The Separate Rose (Kage-an Books) (English and Spanish Edition) pdf
- The Separate Rose (Kage-an Books) (English and Spanish Edition) text
- 978-1556592256 pdf
- Download Pablo Neruda pdf
- Download Pablo Neruda ebooks
- Download Literature and Fiction epub ebooks